Fairfield Smiles is proud to serve the community of Fairfield, Connecticut by providing top-quality dental treatment and care. We always take the time to carefully listen to the needs of our patients so that we can ensure the best possible results. Our practice is a warm and inviting environment where patients can feel calm and relaxed while dental work is being completed. By choosing Fairfield Smiles, you are sure to improve your oral health and achieve a beautiful smile that stands out in all the right ways.
Our lineup of general dentistry offerings includes:
- Crowns & Bridges: Crown and bridges are used to restore severely damaged teeth or to replace missing teeth. Our restorations are of top-quality, and they will leave your smile looking remarkably natural.
- Dentures: We take great pride in our natural-looking dentures that are used to replace lost teeth. Our practice offers multiple denture options including fixed dentures, denture stabilization and traditional dentures. We’ll help you choose the best option.
- Halitosis Treatment: Many people suffer from halitosis, a condition that is more commonly known as bad breath. Our experts will help you treat the root of the problem so that you can get back to smiling with confidence.
- Mouth Guards: We recommend custom-fit protective mouth guards for any patient who plays contact sports. Our practice has provided these devices for athletes of all skill levels. We also offer night guards for patients who suffer from bruxism.
- Regular Checkups: Even if you already have great oral health, you should still receive regular dental checkups. We recommend having these visits at least twice per year. Patients who visit us for a routine checkup will receive a full examination, a professional cleaning, an oral cancer screening and when necessary, digital X-rays.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are used to protect teeth against harmful bacteria and plaque. They also smooth out rough surfaces and make teeth easier to clean. We provide dental sealants for patients of all ages.
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is a serious sleep disorder that causes shortness of breath while sleeping. We offer custom-made oral appliances that are designed to help address this condition.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Dental fillings are used to restore damage caused by cavities and other minor forms of tooth decay. Our tooth-colored fillings look natural, and they ensure that the restored tooth remains healthy and strong.
New and existing patients are always welcome at Fairfield Smiles. Our experts are here to help you with all of your dental needs. We look forward to providing you with the finest treatment and care available. Please call us at 203-423-3833 to schedule an appointment.